10.11.2005

The Lazy Man's Post

I apologize for falling asleep at the (virtual) wheel. Law school has taken a bite out of my posting regimen. So let me just point loyal readers to two interesting tidbits that I found today.

First, Jacob Weisberg has a biting, insightful view on the state of politics today, in which he notes that this democracy's need for discussion and reform has been completely overtaken by a circle of celebrity and vanity.

Speaking of politics and vanity, there was also an interesting appearance by President Bush on NBC's Today Show. Much to my surprise, Matt Lauer asked the president, who was amusingly equipped with a toolbelt for workin' on a new home in New Orleans, real questions. The president got a little annoyed at this development. Where's Katie Couric when you need her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home